[Spridgets] Break-in

David Booker tncarnut1 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 4 05:36:15 MST 2010

You lucky son of a gun!  That's the way the factory would build 'stock' racing
engines with just those few extra RPM's in 'em.. Lester

Yes - There were
definite benefits to working at Beck/Arnley all those years. The Terry springs
had actually been returned as part of a stock adjustment so I was able to buy
what was probably a hundred dollars worth of springs for maybe 15 or so (my
employee cost for a set of stock valve springs). That was a HUGE find out in
the parts bins on my part. I remember thinking it was my lucky day when I saw
that name on the box and opened it up to find the progressive windings -
perfect for my hot cam!

 - David