[Spridgets] Rear wheel bearings

Bill Masquelier billmasq at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 6 09:42:56 MST 2010

Ed Those "cheap" bearings are still probably far better than what came
originally in the car so I would be less scared about that than the fact that
they are "double sealed" which I would NOT use in the back end of a Spridget.
Those seals won't let oil lube/cool the raceballs.
Go with "non-sealed" at-least.
BillM

> Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 20:29:32 -0800
> From: eap2140 at yahoo.com
> To: dlh2001 at comcast.net; peter at nosimport.com
> CC: spridgets at autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Rear wheel bearings
>
> I have my doubts about putting a "Neptune Washer Bearing" in my hub.  I just
want to know what all the info means.  Abec3, Peer ball bearings, C3, etc.  I
cannot recall from my skateboarding days.  I would also hesitate when I see it
says in the review "I can buy three of these for the price of one Timken..."
Makes me want to buy the Timken.

>  Edward Perez
> Snohomish, WA
> 78 Midget (1275)