[Spridgets] Super Cuda

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Sat Mar 6 15:20:44 MST 2010

Neat stuff, Ron.  Can I have your autograph?   ;-)   It's been too many
years for me. It would take me days to wade through all this to get any kind
of proficiency with the equations of state for compressible fluids....  The
only one I ever worked with after my fluid dynamics classes was air which as
you know is a complex mix of gasses which is constantly varying and thus has
constantly varying properties. Goes a long way to explain why weather
forecasts aren't perfect   ;-)

Cheers!!
Jim

--