[Spridgets] Garage door idea - "no car specific content"

John Innis jdinnis at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 14:56:48 MST 2010

Interesting.  I have seen these in commercial applications where the
track at the top of the door is connected to an enclosure.  The
enclosure is basically a box that hides the roll and keeps the outside
if the door at the same distance from the wall all the time.  I think
the brand I saw was Raynor.