[Spridgets] Toyota Gas Pedal Stuck Situation. . Question

Peter Caldwell peter at nosimport.com
Fri Mar 12 15:25:32 MST 2010

I don't know what year his is/was, but it's likely a new one with a
push button ignition like your computer.. Windows.
  Press On to turn off, or some such illogical "intuitive" symbols.

  The shifter is a phallus protruding from the dash with a zippered scrotum.

I'm not sure it's not a computer "glitch".   There are some Camry's
that magically turn left, electronically.

It's not just Toyota. There's some "piling on" here by the press, I think.

Peter C
===