[Spridgets] Radiator

Kirk Hargreaves khargreaves2 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 16:14:40 MST 2010

Just to mention. .  I have been using a Suzuki Swift radiator (Geo Metro
basically the same) from a junker over the last few years on my 59 1275.

I never get above 170. .  even during long stop light durations in hot 100
degree + summer heat.

I also use the electric fan that came with the radiator tied to an under
hood thermostat I picked up at a local auto parts store.

A lot less money (near to nothing) compared to a custom aluminum unit and I
seem to be getting the cooling result that I was after.  Also running a
blanking sleeve in the summer.

A lot of bang for the buck. . at least so far for my needs.

Kirk
59 1275