[Spridgets] Thank You

gary majewski gmajewski at wi.rr.com
Sat Mar 13 11:21:45 MST 2010

Spridget Group,

	I want to thank all that have contributed solutions to my problem. Will be
evaluating the cost to solve the situations. From taking in the existing
radiator
in to have it recored to purchasing another type. Maybe the easiest means to
getting a thermostat is obtaining a different thermostat cover.

	As far as to my location, I live in Southeast Wisconsin, in a town called
Eagle. Reside not to far from Old World Wisconsin. Quiet community,  but
growing to rapidly. But still no complaints when the BE gets fired up.

	Once again, thanks for all the help.