[Spridgets] Computer bugs and Surfing

Michael Rowe mdrowe at optonline.net
Sat Mar 13 12:10:35 MST 2010

After sending the previous note, I went upstairs to use one of the sloshing
toilets, looked out a window, and discovered that a 25'-30' cedar tree in
the "hedge" between us and the neighbor has blown over about 45 degrees and
will have to come down.  It is next to an even bigger one that died and I
had to cut down in the Fall for fear that it would land on the neighbor's
garage.  Now we will have a big hole between us and the neighbor.

And my wife is still fiddling in the storm.

Michael Rowe