[Spridgets] Virtual Trip to England

Michael Rowe mdrowe at optonline.net
Sat Mar 13 18:59:59 MST 2010

> << On Google maps/multimap/streemap you can see my daughter's
> blue paddling pool in the garden. >>

It gets really spooky.  A friend found her sister taking groceries in from
the car.  You can see mangos on our tree in Honolulu.  When our daughter
moved into a new appartment,  we clicked our way along the roads so see what
facilities, markets, restaurants, etc. are available within walking
distance. This technology boggles the mind.  Not only is Big Brother
watching; so is everyone else.  (Contact me off-list if you can't figure out
how this works.)

Michael Rowe