[Spridgets] Really Bad day in the garage

Kevin Valentine kevinv1275 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 14 20:37:52 MST 2010

On Mar 14, 2010, at 9:51 PM, Frank wrote:

> Check your equipment and have a back up. PLEASE!

Exactly what Frank said!

I've had a fire in my house.  It's NOT any fun!!!   A NEW (Chinese
manufactured) window  fan caught fire within 2 hours of being
purchased.  Fortunately, I had numerous quality fire extinguishers on
hand at the time of the fire.  I used 6 fire extinguishers on the
melted plastic fire to knock it down until the fire department got
here.   I'm 2 blocks from the fire department and if I wouldn't have
had fire extinguishers - my house would have burned to the ground.

My house is big (6000 sqft) and I have 10 fire extinguishers
throughout the house and 3 in the garage.

You NEED Quality smoke detectors and extinguishers. This is not a
place to scrimp........

Kevin V.