[Spridgets] Really Bad day in the garage

Kevin Valentine kevinv1275 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 14 23:39:15 MST 2010

On Mar 15, 2010, at 1:39 AM, rrengineer @dslextreme.com wrote:

> 6000 sq feet?!? What, do you have a whole apartment building to
> yourself?

Mike,

It was an old grain storage building built in the late 1700's /early
1800's.

Sometime in the early 1900's it was converted into 3 homes and a store.

I bought it about 12 years ago and began to restore it.  It now
houses a restored home for my wife and I (1200 sqft),  my studio and
office(600 sqft) and a renovated home for my son and his family (1200
sqft).  The basement houses a workshop/garage and still has 1200 sqft
of area that I haven't touched and needs renovation/restoration.
There is also a room 22x30 on the second floor that will be a guest
bedroom, upstairs bathroom and private office when I get around to
finishing it.

I always have plenty to do ;)

Kevin