[Spridgets] Mechanical car.

Bob Gardner rdgard at cox.net
Mon Mar 15 18:18:33 MST 2010

I have often thought of that my self.  I bet they could make like a 32 ford
or a 40 ford, make it with a beautiful new design look, and keep the
"fiddley bits" down to Dome light, roll up windows, AC, auto tranny, ABS,
heater, and a few other things and they could sell them like hot cakes for
about $6000.

But then, they could not pass smog, crash test w/o air bags, and lots of
other things.

I really think if you want a car like that, get a sprite, or if you like
your F-150 PU, get one in good condition.  If it is old enough, no smog
worries.

Problem is, I also like my Lexus. So I guess I am stuck with both worlds.
You can't go back, or if you can, it is a really hard thing to do.

I use my fireplace a lot, and I have several kerosene lamps but ask me to
give up my microwave and my 'Puter and you will have a fight on your hands.

Cheers

Bob in San Diego

Robert D. Gardner

Gardner Productions LLC