[Spridgets] Engine Mounts

David Booker tncarnut1 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 15 19:02:55 MST 2010

"Anything worrisome to watch for?  Any tricks?"

Be careful if you use one of
those cool ratcheting wrenches(bought mine from Ace after using Frank's set on
the Holy Sprite) to loosen the bolt. After the bolt has backed off a certain
amount, there is a point after which the wrench gets stuck over the bolt.
Since it only works in one direction, you can't tighten the bolt back down to
a place where you can slip it off the end, yet there's not really enough room
to get another one in there to do the trick. Don't ask me how I know this...
Other then that, it's a pretty straight-forward process.

David (I amaze
myself w/my own stupidity) Booker
Long Island