[Spridgets] '67 Sprite F/S - NJ

Frank spritenut at comcast.net
Tue Mar 23 18:07:25 MST 2010

Brad Fornal wrote:
> I emailed the seller (partshipper) about it being incorrect. Standard reply
> was "I've seen lots of 67's with three wipers"

It is a 69 Sprite but the window winders and dash are 67 so the doors
have been changed as was the dash but it does have the later master and
collapsible
steering column bump and the wiper was in a unique spot for 67 under the
fender up near the master not where it is on this 69.
No reverse lamps so I am wondering if this was once the yellow 69 Sprite
I sold to a women in Ewing, NJ about 20 minutes from Pennington.
That car was a 69 And I usually weld up the reverse lamps because I just
don't like them. I do not recall if I did on that car and I must have
dumped the pictures since it is long gone.
The 69 I sold had a black interior though.
Either way, it's way too much for that car if you ask me.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ