[Spridgets] Oil pressure gauge & oil pressure warning light (not oil filter due change light

uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 23 18:35:19 MST 2010

WLM,1330

i do not have photos but i used a splitter at the block.
I got it at ESM.Here is the part.
http://morrisminorspares.co.uk/shop/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=acc20
3&osCsid=8de6636e246a53fb6d1179eaa1b8093a

I did not know there was any other way. How was yours done?
My wire & copper tube runs from the engine.

Vigil

--- On Tue, 3/23/10, WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com <WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com>