[Spridgets] [midgetsprite] Visi-bleed - Why didn; t you guys tell me how great these are?

Robert E. Shlafer pilotrob at msn.com
Fri Mar 26 21:55:50 MST 2010

Not quite the gravity of a Near Death Experience Spencer,  but a passable
ephifany non-theless.

Spencer, if we old-timers had told you we would have had to kill you not to
mention are telling you would have spoiled the fun of your own discovery.

So, don't you ever......EVER......question the wisdom of your elders again!!!
:)

CB