[Spridgets] Mr. Bugzuki...

Leo S 60bugeye at cebridge.net
Tue Mar 30 14:12:50 MST 2010

Ahhh.. glad to see you made it here Corky.  You will like the eclectic group
of people here.  I must mention that you forgot a few critical items though.
Introduce yourself as far as your car and then we need to know critical
information relating to your views on guns, cats, and e-mail "threads" :)
ROFL waiting for this answer.

Leo