[Spridgets] '79 Midget

dlancer7676 at comcast.net dlancer7676 at comcast.net
Sun May 2 07:05:29 MDT 2010

There is a really nice 1979 Midget for sale about 2 miles from me here just
north of Knoxville, TN.B  It looks to be a clean and nice car, as far as I can
tell from having passed it on the highway--I haven't stopped to check it out
since I am already too flush with Spridgets.B  I told the owner, whoB I know a
little as a member of our church,B if he would give me a list of specifics,
such as milage, etc. I wouldB see if anyone on here is interested in a nice
rubber bumper. He wants under $5,000 for it.

David C.