[Spridgets] Winner of the worst paint job on a Midget

Jeff Foster tr3.4.me at gmail.com
Wed May 5 22:34:22 MDT 2010

Could be worse.

I remember (years back) when my youngest brother put a hoodscoop and
stripes on the Vega Kammback he was driving - he did it himself.  Made
the hood scoop out of a Bud Light 12-pack box and the stripes were
duct tape!

Ah, good times!  Wish I had a picture.  That Vega was possibly the
best truck I ever bought.  Drove it for a couple years while in
college, then gave it to my dad who passed it to my brother.  Little
brother finally blew the rearend out of it doing "neutral slams" to
"impress the girls".