[Spridgets] Amazing.

Bill L pythias at pacifier.com
Fri May 7 09:20:05 MDT 2010

Hello Spridgets,

        You all know I'm not much of a mechanic, or rather I'm in the
        process of learning but....

        It always stuns me how much one can trouble shoot if they just
        open the hood while the engine is running. I found the source
        of my water leak or rather the sources. One hose clamp was
        stripped, right above the block drain plug, which caused me to
        believe that the drain plug was the problem (until I watched
        with the engine running.. D'oh) and the major source was that
        the heater control valve needed to be tightened a little more
        onto the block. ...

        Wish all the problems were this easy to spot and fix...

--
Best regards,
 Bill L.                          mailto:pythias at pacifier.com

 '66 Sprite MKIII HAN8L49403  "the red thing"

  The seminar on Time Travel will be held two weeks ago.