[Spridgets] Britfest video

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Fri May 7 12:22:34 MDT 2010

and I saw the mini with the reg MGC on it - change of loyalties.   Pleased
to see you walked past the Bini.

I like the cosmic alloy wheels on the Lotus Europa - you can get the same
wheel (if you can find them) for a Spridget.

I saw Frank's car.

Didn't see the woman jumping up and down shouting I want to win.   I'd
certainly ignore that kind of thing unless they aren;t  wearing  a bra....