[Spridgets] What year do you think this Sprite is?

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Sat May 8 00:11:23 MDT 2010

Paul...

I think I saw this car in the parking lot of the Eastgate Mall in Wichita
last year!  If it is the same car, he's asking too much.  There are some
things on it that aren't original (mirrors, among others) and the paint
wasn't the best either. I left a note on the car but the owner never
replied.  My understanding is that it should have the 1098 and rib case as
someone mentioned and is likely a 66 like the one here in Dodge City that is
still looking for a home. The interior was nice then and still looks good
but you can buy all that from Victoria British and it's easy to install. If
you look at it, watch for rust. When I saw it it looked like there were some
bubbles in the usual spot at the bottom of the A posts.

Cheers!!
Jim