[Spridgets] [spridgets] What year do you think this sprite is

jjj at acsnet.com jjj at acsnet.com
Sat May 8 11:54:22 MDT 2010

Jim and others: I believe this is a car that was listed on e-bay 2 or 3
yrs ago. Fellow also had a Berkeley that I saw sitting in the background
at the time. I bought the Berkeley and was interested in the Sprite but it
was overpriced and as Jim said, showing rust bubbles. Fellow was in very
bad health and was trying to get his affairs in order so I imagine this
guy is the one that bought the car. He obviously is trying to turn a
profit!!!