[Spridgets] Thread size of our lug nuts

uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com
Mon May 10 08:30:17 MDT 2010

Linda,

While out & about this weekend i found a long block in California.
There was a guy with a long block for sale. i know your not in California.

Here is the information on the motor. - I'm not sure of the year -
I have not looked up thenumbers to verify the year of the motor.
I am sure some one here can tell us.

Vigil,

The engine # is 12C/DA/H 25841, block # is 12G 1279. I got the engine from a
retired guy who rebuilds and sells a few a year.  My Sprite project plans
changed and I never install it, so now I'm selling the engine and other parts.
The builder has an engine stand where I heard it run and monitored the oil
pressure and temp before I bought it. I would like $1600.

Mel

This should give you an idea of what to pay for a long block.

Vigil