[Spridgets] 1960 BE For Sale

Mark Haynes haynes386 at netzero.net
Wed May 12 12:54:11 MDT 2010

Hey folks,
I just wanted to let you all know that there's a nice, original (though
repainted) '60 BE for sale in my area. I used to race against him, he's moving
to Mexico permanently and selling both the road car and his vintage race BE.
the road car is a 948, in excellent original (his words, not mine)condition
(hasn't seen rain since he had it repainted in 1995) with a complete cars
worth of spares (He won't sell the spares, I tried) including a good 948 and
smoothcase. Asking $13k
The race car has a 1275 in it comes with a fresh Comptune 948 as well.
Pictures are at:
www.flickr.com/photos/1071s
If you are interested, email me off list and I'll give you his name and
number.
NFI, YMMV, Yada, Yada, Yada

Mark Haynes
HAN6L12779