[Spridgets] Will I Live to see 80?

WFO Herb froggi60 at gmail.com
Fri May 14 03:26:18 MDT 2010

     *Will I Live to see 80?*

*
**Here's something to think about.**

**I recently picked a new primary care doctor.  After two visits and
exhaustive Lab tests, he said I was doing  'fairly well' for my age.
(Now  over 60.)
**
**
A little concerned about that comment, I couldn't resist  asking him, 'Do
you  think I'll live to be 80?'
**
**
He asked, 'Do you smoke tobacco, or drink beer or wine?'
**
**
'Oh no,' I replied..  'I'm not doing drugs, either!'
**
**
Then he asked, 'Do you eat rib-eye steaks and barbecued ribs?
**
**
'I said, 'Not much.... my former doctor said that all red meat is very
 unhealthy!'
**
**
'Do you spend a lot of time in the sun, like playing golf, sailing, hiking,
or  bicycling?'
**
**
'No, I don't,' I said.
**
**
He asked, 'Do you gamble, drive British cars, ride motorcycles or have a lot
of sex?'**
**
**
'No,' I said.