[Spridgets] Fuel Pump HELL......suggestions for a "GOOD" fuel pump please.

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Sat May 15 14:05:28 MDT 2010

Lin,

Perhaps a corroded connection?  Check them all - clean and re-attach. Don't
forget the ground strap under the car. Both battery cables. Solenoid
connections and test the solenoid too. They go bad. Also the connection at
the starter motor.  Don't suspect the battery until you've eliminated all
those connections and the solenoid.

Don't just thrash around...  plan a logical course of attack to the problem
and gradually eliminate everything ending with the most expensive parts of
the equation...

Cheers!!
Jim