[Spridgets] Fuel Pump HELL......suggestions for a "GOOD" fuel pump please.

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Sat May 15 14:50:35 MDT 2010

I tried to jump start again but no go,,,,it barely turns over and I started
to smell something right around the cap/starter area and a tiny bit of
smoke.....I gave up and I started to push her into the driveway my new
neighbor came over and gave me a hand .......Yippi she is back in the
driveway now to figure this out. I will check the belt but wouldn't a strong
battery of 12 volts turn this over? Could it be the starter itself? How do I
test the starter? I am at a total loss so I need to test everything don't I?
Did I burn out the cap? Generator? What are the best steps to start with? I
have all of my books but need a little guidance.

Yes I do need an OHSHIT Day. But tomorrow I'll be out of town and next
weekend I'll be at a class trip and will miss Carlisle although I may drive
out at crack of dawn on Sunday. Perhaps the following weekend after Carlisle
for an OSHIT Day? Till then toss out some stuff i should be testing today.
Lin