[Spridgets] Fuel Pump HELL......suggestions for a "GOOD" fuel pump please.

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Sat May 15 19:06:15 MDT 2010

Hi Dean,
Nice chart yes I'll print it : )
I'm going to have my Interstate battery charged at the Interstate dealer and
have them put a load on it and then I'll know for sure if she is any good
and get a reduction in price off a new battery if this is bad with the trade
in.

I went to the local Pep Boys and there were many chargers so I would like to
know which is a good choice as per amp rating they have the 1.5 and the 6
amp I thought 6amp is more for the buck any thoughts?

I have a float reader but can't find it and was so bummed out with confusion
at Pep Boys I walked out without buying one today. I'll get one tomorrow. If
I buy a much needed charger and then charge the battery it still may be bad
right? Don't I need to put a load on it say with an industrial charger at
the interstate store?
Thoughts?
Lin