[Spridgets] Fuel Pump HELL......suggestions for a "GOOD" fuel pump please.

Shop at " Just Brits " shop at justbrits.com
Sat May 15 21:03:36 MDT 2010

<< I'll get one tomorrow. If I buy a much needed charger and then charge
the battery it still may be bad right? >>

Yep, and most likely IS.  You SAID it's FOUR [4] years old
and tho you didn't say it, you HAVE mis-used by it's 'usage'
[or NON-use] as Dean aptly put.  You can also purchase what
you will rarely use - batt. load test.  About $20 IIRC at
AutoZone.

<< Don't I need to put a load on it say with an industrial charger at the
interstate store? >>

You already said that AND you also said your going to the
store, RIGHT ?!?

As a note [Dean -:)]:
<< Walmart had them for $3.80. >>

BTDT, glass must be made in Far Remote China as just a hard
stare will break it -:( !!

And I also am with Dean on the tank/pump filter and I put 2nd
where is most convenient for ME when putting in nay car -:) !!
The one chap mentioned NOT between tank/pump = bunk.
Haven't had a prob with any one my cars or customers' cars
in.....never mind = a LONG time !!  LOL

Ed