[Spridgets] New problem

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Tue May 18 10:55:40 MDT 2010

So I was right??

I like to get 7000 miles out of rotor arms and the last one I bought was
the Brown Bosch (45 series distributor with a unique curve and Aldon
Ignitor).  Turned out for the extra money and reputation I had less than  2000
miles out of it.  There was nothing to indicate why it failed and I  checked it
very closely.

So red or blue rotor arms are ok and black and brown aren't?

Weslake-Monza 1330