[Spridgets] Carlisle spot numbers

Bud Osbourne abcoz at hky.com
Tue May 18 16:36:07 MDT 2010

I'll be hanging out with the Western PA Triumph Assn. in vendor spaces C-66,
67 & 68.  Look for me among the beer slurping old guys sitting around at the
rear of the spaces.  Just ask for Bud.  They'll all know you must mean me,
because none of our guys will touch Budweiser, or any other "kid beer".
Now, if we can all remember to write down all the vendor space numbers to
Bud Osbourne