[Spridgets] Lost in Austin

Larry Macy lmacy at phillymgclub.com
Thu May 27 19:43:47 MDT 2010

You just know too much oldies!! THought I had a stumper, not a real popular
song.

But you be right.

Larry
(forgot about the Space Odyssey)

On May 27, 2010, at 9:39 PM, Brad Fornal wrote:

> D.O.A. 8:25, off of Bloodrock 2.
> Bloodrock was from Ft Worth Texas. The song was released on Capitol Records
ST-491 in 1970.
> Cover shot was a sepia toned photo of the band, with blood dripping from the
top of the album, over the photo.
> How do I recall all this? The record is right here by my side.....
>
> Brad
>
> p.s I personally was more fond of Fancy Space Odyssey myself...
>

> On Thu, May 27, 2010 at 8:22 PM, Larry Macy <lmacy at phillymgclub.com> wrote:
> I remember, we were flying low and we hit something in the air.......
>
> no wait. I remember stories like this coming out of Oklahoma a few years
ago.
> They were going to build MG's on an old AF base on an Indian Reservation.
Same

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/tequila.brad@gmail.com

lmacy at phillymgclub.com
Secretary
Philadelphia MG Club

The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity.

Dorothy Parker