[Spridgets] Homemade Sauce No LBC

Kathryn Bales kgb at frontiernet.net
Fri May 28 14:59:31 MDT 2010

Measure???  My mother was Irish, Native American, and German, and my dad
was 100% Irish. I make lousy gravy, but I add enough mushrooms to it to
make it edible. One of my dad's sisters married an Italian who owned a
restaurant in Bridgeport, CT, so that is how she learned to cook
Italian. My German recipes are all old family also.

Kate