[Spridgets] "50 Years of Midgets - A Spridget Event" UPDATE

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 22:26:40 MST 2010

Rick,
We are really sorry about this.  Nothing we could do about NASCAR coming in
and bulldozing everyone else over....  Victorian Village actually stayed
true to their word but after NASCAR pushed their way in there was no lodging
left for the other half of our group. Also the track at RA would have been a
mad house with all the good ol' boys and their crews and equipment.
I hope the news dates, when we have them, will work for you. It would be
great to put a face with a name...

Cheers!!
Jim & the Midget 50th gang...