[Spridgets] SU question for racer types...

Michael MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Fri Nov 12 16:13:06 MST 2010

I still have the Healey intake manifold with the HS2 carbs that have the
throats augered out for sale if anyone is interested.  Thia setup was used by
a local racer back in the 60s. I don't know where he bought the Healey marked
intake manifolds. Pics available upon request.  Oh, the dampers are in place.
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2