[Spridgets] removal front engine mounts

Greg Higgins higgs6 at cogeco.ca
Tue Nov 16 11:17:22 MST 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Lieb" <72spridget at gmail.com>
To: "Spridgets" <spridgets at autox.team.net>
Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 2010 10:32 AM
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] removal front engine mounts

Being a sprite owner for 38 years I have my own system  for engine and
transmission removal, it takes me 1 hour from start to finish. I take a
little longer putting the engine and transmission back in, I don't want to
scratch the paint work. It takes me1.5 hours, with the hood installed  and
engine running, all on my own, its just like piece work, and I'm good at it.
It just come down to what works for you.
Just my 2 cents

Greg Higgins
63sprite