[Spridgets] Parking lot woes...

Jay Fishbein jfishbein at snet.net
Tue Nov 16 18:24:42 MST 2010

Lester,

Sounds like you're having a bad day. Did Aetna reject a 200% markup on some of
your billings?

If we want to throw stones, alot of people will be bloodied.

My wife is a widow. Her first husband was a Dentist. The public would be
stunned to know of the markups in that profession. Stunned.

I predict that Ryan will be offered a reasonable sum to repair the damage to
his parked car by the company that insures the truck that hit his Midget.

If he insists on repair of the previous damage/rust/rot, then a conflict might
arise.

I wouldn't be quick to prejudge.

Jay
-An iPhone communication-

On Nov 16, 2010, at 5:20 PM, Lester <oldsaabguy at comcast.net> wrote:

> No, its not bad news, it's great news!
>
> No business, no income, then we're a nice communist state.
>
> That said, insurance always markets itself as "we're here to help you".
And I have to break that little bubble several times a day.  I think that
there are still folks out there who believe that and expect their insurance
company or the other insurance company to help them through a tough time and
it ain't so.