[Spridgets] Parking lot woes...Hagerty

Jay jfishbein at snet.net
Tue Nov 16 21:11:16 MST 2010

Actually, and unfortunately, I was struck 3 times by negligent drivers in recent
years and didn't have a problem with any of the insurance companies. Really two
companies were involved as two drivers were covered by traditional insurance and
one by the State of CT who self-insured the bus.)

One of the accidents involved my 1995 pickup which was more than 10 years old at
the time and I had no issues getting new factory parts.

In all cases, I the companies dealt directly with my repairer and I was paid the
agreed figures.

 jay