[Spridgets] Fwd: Re: disconnecting front motor mounts?

Michael MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Wed Nov 17 14:16:24 MST 2010

Believe me, I know how fortunate I am to have "too much" work.  Every day I
have a hard time putting up with the guys at work that complain about doing
anything that remotely resembles work. They are unclear on the concept of
"employee" and "employer".  I tell them that BNSF is not asking them to do the
work for free.  They are paying you cash to do it and there are people beating
down the doors for your job!  Maybe the fact I turn 60 in February makes me
understand this more.  Heck, If I was fired, where would I go for this much
money I make on this job.  Who would hire a 60 year old anyway!  The bigger
tragedy, how would I pay for my Austin Healeys!
Mike