[Spridgets] Warwick hardtop arrived...picts......

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 16:54:18 MST 2010

List,
It's here, it was a miracle that it arrived in one piece as it was only
bubble wrapped. I was shocked I thought it would have been in a box. It
weighs around 15lbs. I guess thats why Steve Mc Queen liked it to race with
it, nice and light.

The only damage was the lower part of the rear window popped out, and two
screws pulled through the fiberglass on the side aluminum trim.  I will have
to locate more info from Jon regarding the front hardware. If anyone knows
someone with one of these I'd like to contact them regarding a visual on the
hardware installed.

Enjoy,
http://www.spritespot.com/gallery/view_photo.php?set_albumName=Deep-Pink-Sprite&id=warwick_1

http://www.spritespot.com/gallery/view_photo.php?set_albumName=Deep-Pink-Sprite&id=warwick_sides