[Spridgets] Rear bearings

Kitterer Bob bkitterer at me.com
Sun Nov 21 11:51:09 MST 2010

Hopefully you would not need to heat the hubs but if you are replacing the bearings then replace the seal also.  They are nickel dime items as compared to the bearings and work involved in doing the replacement.

Bob Kitterer

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise) - in storage
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor) - still in boxes - in storage