[Spridgets] Gear Reduction Starter

Gerard pixelsmith at gerardsgarage.com
Sun Nov 21 18:42:39 MST 2010

David,

It will fit and work, but not without modifying the lower corner of
the footwell. The way the solenoid is oriented, it will not clear the
sheet metal without cutting out a notch to make room for it. If you
don't want to do that, you need to get the type with the multi-
position bracket that allows you to rotate the solenoid into a
different positions for the application. I can supply you one of you
wish. Contact me off list if you are interested, but that type is at
least double the price.

Gerard
http://gerardsgarage.com/