[Spridgets] License Plate plinth orientation

Billy Zoom billyzoom at billyzoom.com
Tue Nov 23 10:50:12 MST 2010

> no front plate at all?
I think it depends on whether or not a cop feels like messing with you.
I never put the front plate on my CRX because I thought it looked ugly.
It's been 21 years and still no ticket, but I still carry the front plate
and one rusty screw in the map compartment so I can always claim it came
loose and I was on my way to get another screw. Of course at this point, one
plate looks brand new and other like it's been on the road for 20 years.
BTW, my plan is to drive the CRX for another 20 years, and then have it
bronzed and hung over the mantel, possibly with me in it.
BZ