[Spridgets] 2011 Sprite-Midget Club USA Official Calendars are available!!

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 17:49:47 MST 2010

Spridgeteers & Sprite-Midget Club Presidents,

The Sprite-Midget Club USA Official calendars are now available from the
club's online store at: http://www.cafepress.com/spridget/
Or you can find them via the club website at:
http://www.Sprite-MidgetClub.org

As in the past there are two sizes  -  8.5" x 11" and  the more popular 11"
x 17"...  Many of you have cars appearing in the calendars!!  Some, like
myself, have only piles of parts!  ;-)   Of special interest this year is a
page dedicated to the very first MG Midget and another dedicated to our dear
friend Paul A.

Once again we are in debt to President David Lieb and his helpers for this
beautiful calendar...  Please be sure to thank him when you see him. Putting
one of these together is NOT an easy task....

--
Cheers!!
Jim Johnson
SpriteMidgetClub at gmail.com