[Spridgets] Warwick fittings image.......My Spritespot

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 04:35:46 MST 2010

Paul & List,
I just got a reply from Cape International and they are going to make an
exact set as the originals were I'll be getting prices before they start and
get back to you in case you want a set. Also Alan will get me a price as
well and then we can compare. Can you send me a picture of your top I can
post it on my SpriteSpot link for others to see. The only thing I don't like
is that I have to drill the posts so I will need a spare set of pillars for
later. I would like to see your lining as well. Do you have any hardware and
where did you locate yours?

Looking at the photos of the original hardware I bet someone on the list
would have these in their box of parts .....wink .....wink. I bet I could
find them at Carlisle but I want this top on and hopefully bring her to the
show this year even if i have to trailer her.
Linda

http://www.spritespot.com/gallery/view_photo.php?set_albumName=Deep-Pink-Sprite&id=Sprite_Warwick_rear_bracket_2

http://www.spritespot.com/gallery/view_photo.php?set_albumName=Deep-Pink-Sprite&id=Sprite_Warwick_fiiting_front_1