[Spridgets] No LBC ....used watch makers lathe wanted for my students.

David Ambrose stargazer1 at cox.net
Tue Nov 30 21:08:38 MST 2010

There should be plenty of good used machine tools around. We don't seem
to have much need for them in industry these days. :-(

I would also look for a Unimat lathe. They don't handle steel very well,
but they're pretty decent for brass, aluminum, and plastic. And they're
very small. You should be able to find one cheaply, or more likely,
someone has one in their garage that they're not using. I might try
posting a wanted on your local Craigslist.

Cheers,
Dave