[Spridgets] Question on Air Filtration

uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 3 19:52:15 MDT 2010

When i put on my K & N filter i had to re-tune the motor.
Meaning adjust the carburetors. I checked the timing at the same time.

I did not use the one in the video. I went for more air racing model.
It is kind of hard to find on the K&N site - so here is a direct link..

http://www.knfilters.com/search/product.aspx?Prod=56-9057

It works great and the motor likes it better then the paper filters.

Vigil