[Spridgets] Ebay-HANS Device Update (Long)

fastvee fastvee at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 6 15:40:15 MDT 2010

I received the HANS device today and was tickled pink to find that is is the professional carbon fiber model, which wasn't listed in the description. I would not have purchased this one as it retails for around $1500. I will have to buy an anchor post kit for another $65, but I am a happy camper. I just closed the case in the ebay resolution center so the seller can get his money. So all's well that ends well.
John
Fogelsville, PA