[Spridgets] Chinese parts

bjshov8 at tx.rr.com bjshov8 at tx.rr.com
Mon Oct 11 16:35:25 MDT 2010

> >> trouble recently with Hewlett-Packard
> > I'm a long, long time Hewlett-Packard fan who will never do business with
> > that company again.
>
> Same here.

I have been surprised to see that their laptop computers have been ranked low in several reliability studies that I have seen recently.  They are one of the few manufacturers that make business class laptops for professional use.  The studies don't tell if the low rankings are for all of their computers or just their consumer models, but it was enough to make me look to other manufacturers.